Uncork Our Stories: Private Wine, Charcuterie, and French Cheese Tour
Experience Louis Dupuy’s legendary Hotel de Paris through wine and food. Explore Hotel de Paris Museum in a quieter setting with a knowledgeable tour guide and see where culinary history was made. Parisian-trained cook Louis Dupuy was widely known as the best cook in the Colorado Territory and built his reputation on his first-class French restaurant and distinctive selection of fine wines. Enjoy French or California wine inspired by Dupuy’s famous cellar alongside platters of charcuterie and cheeses. If you are visiting Georgetown, Colorado and are passionate about food and drink culture, this is a quality experience you will not want to miss!
Purchase Tickets HERE.
What You Can Expect
· Cost: $40/person.
· Time: 5 p.m.
· Duration: 2 hours.
· Stroll through an authentic setting and participate in an immersive experience.
· Local cuisine, local culture, local atmosphere.
· Online booking at http://hoteldeparismuseum.org/
· Maximum capacity 24 people.
· Tour of Hotel de Paris Museum with an enthusiastic guide who highlights culinary history.
· Two glasses of wine along with charcuterie and fine cheeses.
· A variety of restaurants, bars, and shops within walking distance or a short drive of the museum.
· Subject to availability.
· Reservations paid in advance are required.
· Cancellations must be 48 hours in advance.
· Gratuities optional.Call: 3035692311